About La Fiamma
Founded in 1947, La Fiamma is more than a newspaper, it is the hub of a great Australian community –the Italian community.
For over 70 years, La Fiamma has been there to document the highs and lows of the Italian community in Australia.
BI-WEEKLY, the newspaper is in tune with its readers and their attitudes, often motivating them to support community interests and initiatives.
Inside the newspaper you will find a rich assortment of news and information to allow readers to keep in touch with local, international and Italian news.
- Published every Monday and Thursday
- Available in newsagencies for $2.50
- Subscriptions: Home delivery (via newsagency) or by post
- Full colour throughout
- Special glossy lift-outs from time to time.
- A rich assortment of content
- News: national Italian news; regional Italian news; world news, Australian news
- Local community news: includes commuity, club news and events
- Sport: complete presentation of Italian, world and Australian sport
- Magazine section: celebrity news, film, technology, food, fashion, crossword, horoscope and more
- TV guide: weekly free to air and Italian Pay TV guide in the Thursday edition,
- Opinions: columnists and opinion pieces from well known local identities
- Information: weather, exchange rates and other vital information