We’re inviting students to help us celebrate this major milestone by contributing to the November edition of In classe, published in Il Globo and La Fiamma.
This special edition in honour of our 60th birthday will feature a space dedicated to your contributions, which can be related to this special celebration or something you’ve been working on in class.
Open to students of all age, from kinder to high school, this initiative aims to showcase students and their fantastic talents.
There are five instant cameras up for grabs for you to use in the classroom.
Need some inspiration to get you started?
Perhaps you could:
- Colour in our logo
- Send in a class photograph celebrating our birthday and/or the Italian language
- Write a story or poem about your love of Italy or the Italian language.
- Make and send us a video we can share online!
- Design a page of Il Globo using the template provided online
These are just some ideas, but the options are endless and open to you to decide, depending on your classroom activities and learning levels.
There are downloads available for you to use to help with your student contributions.
- Logos of Il Globo and In classe to colour in
- Front page templates
- Photo booth props
- Cut outs of logos and masks.
Time to get your creative juices flowing!