A rich dish for mushroom lovers.
For the gnocchi:
• 600g potatoes
• 80g flour
• 140g Grana Padano DOP
For the sauce:
• 150 ml cream
• 50g butter
• 100 ml vegetable broth
• 10g flour, sifted
• 100g porcini mushrooms
• 100g champignon mushrooms
• 5g grated black truffle, grated
• 20 ml oil
• Parmesan cheese, grated
• Truffle oil
1. Make the gnocchi: cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water. Drain, peel and mash them on a flat surface.
2. Add the flour, 70g of grated Grana Padano and salt. Knead gently.
3. Roll up small portions of the dough on a flat surface to form small ropes. Cut them into 2 cm pieces, pressing each piece with your thumb. Set aside.
4. To make the truffle sauce, mix the mushrooms and black truffle together. Don’t use a blender.
5. Pour some oil in a fry pan, then sauté the truffle sauce for 1 minute.
6. Add the vegetable broth, cream, butter and a pinch of salt. Reduce the heat.
7. Slowly add the sifted flour, stirring over low heat to avoid any lumps from forming.
8. Cook until the sauce reaches a creamy consistency.
9. Cook the gnocchi a large pot of salted boiling water and wait until they rise to the surface.
10. Drain the gnocchi and add to the sauce.
11. Serve on a plate with grated parmesan cheese and a touch of truffle oil.