Spaghetti al granchio
A bright and elegant dish that will transport you to the sea.
• Homemade spaghetti
• 1 mud crab, cleaned and cut into pieces
• 200g cherry tomatoes
• 1 chilli, chopped
• Crushed garlic
• 100 ml white wine
• Chopped basil
• Chopped parsley
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. Firstly, sauté the mud crab in a pan with the oil, garlic and chilli.
2. Halfway through, add the cherry tomatoes and white wine.
3. Cover the mud crab with boiled water, add salt and pepper to taste and finish with the herbs. Cook for at least 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until half-cooked.
5. Drain the spaghetti and add it to the crab sauce. Cook until the pasta is al dente.
6. Serve with a drizzle of oil and some parsley.