These biscuits are so delicious and the family goes crazy for them! They are sweet and soft to bite into, which makes them such an easy, enjoyable treat. Grazie Nonna.
• 8 eggs
• ½ cup caster sugar
• 1 cup vegetable oil
• Zest of 1 lemon
• Squeeze of lemon juice
• 2 tsp vanilla essence
• 5 cups self-raising flour
• Icing sugar, to decorate
1. Place the eggs in a blender.
2. Begin blending the eggs gently, slowly adding all the ingredients. Blend gently until combined.
3. Take small spoonfuls of the mixture and place them on a plate of flour and icing sugar mixed together.
4. Shape each spoonful into a long log and coat each log in the flour and icing sugar.
5. Place the logs on a tray lined with baking paper.
6. Bake in moderate oven until brown.