A refreshing end to your meal.
• 250g butter, at room temperature
• 180g sugar
• 5 eggs
• 500g flour
• 1 sachet yeast, powder
• 4 tsp mandarin zest, grated
• 2 tsp lemon zest, grated
• 2 tbsp mandarine liqueur
• 250 ml milk
• Icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced. Grease a non-stick 47 x 30 cm baking tray with butter, then list with flour.
2. With an electric beater, beat the butter and sugar until well combined. Add the eggs and continue to beat for 3-4 minutes.
3. Combine the flour, yeast, and lemon and mandarin zest, then add to the egg mixture.
4. Pour half the milk and the liqueur into the mixture and continue to beat, add the remaining milk and continue to beat (if the mixture becomes too runny, use less milk).
5. Spread the mixture onto the baking tray, smoothing the surface with a spoon. Bake for 3-35 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool in the tray. Cut into rectangle pieces and dust with icing sugar before serving.