Penne with radicchio
A creamy dish that will warm your soul in winter.
• 350g penne rigate
• 350g radicchio, finely chopped
• 350g thickened cream
• 250g pancetta, diced
• ½ cup dry white wine
1. In a large pan, cook the pancetta until browned.
2. Add the radicchio and cook until softened.
3. Add the wine and allow to evaporate.
4. Add the cream and cook until absorbed.
5. Meanwhile, cook the penne in a pot of salted boiling water.
6. Drain the pasta and toss through the sauce.
7. Serve with parmesan.