Vicciddi con la menta e salvia
Tasty savoury balls of dough flavoured with mint and sage.
• 250g self-raising flour
• Pinch of salt
• 2 tbsp chopped mint
• 1 tbsp chopped sage
• Vegetable oil
1. In a large bowl, combine the self-raising flour, salt, mint and sage.
2. Add small amounts of water at a time and mix with a spoon to obtain a very soft dough.
3. Fill a small pan or pot with vegetable oil and take scoopfuls of the dough with an oiled spoon.
4. Drop the dough balls into the pan and fry until they become golden and crispy.
5. Remove and place on a paper towel. Enjoy!