A tasty winter warmer.
• 500g veal
• 12 small mushrooms
• ½ cup breadcrumbs
• Olive oil
• 2 garlic cloves
• ¼ cup Cognac
• 4 ripe tomatoes
1. Make the sauce by combining a garlic clove, some oil and the tomatoes in a pan and cooking over medium heat.
2. In a separate pan, sauté the other garlic clove and mushrooms in oil.
3. Rub the veal with oil and parsley, then coat it in breadcrumbs.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry the veal. When cooked, add the mushrooms and sauce.
5. Add the Cognac and cook until absorbed.
6. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley before serving.