Cotolette con funghi e mozzarella
A cheesy treat that will leave the whole family wanting seconds!
Cotolette con funghi e mozzarella .
• 1 kg veal slices
• 250g mushrooms
• 50g bacon
• Mozzarella, sliced
• 1 garlic clove
• 2 tbsp of grated parmesan
• 1 bunch of parsley
• 3-4 fresh eggs (depending on size)
1. Whiz together the garlic, bacon and parsley in a food processor.
2. Place a tablespoonful of this mixture onto one half of each piece of veal and top with a slice of mozzarella. Fold the veal over being careful not to let the filling escape.
3. Beat the eggs with parmesan and pepper, to taste.
4. Dredge the veal ‘pocket’ in flour and dip in the egg mixture.
5. Fry the veal cotolette in hot oil and transfer onto absorbent paper.
6. Serve immediately, before the mozzarella has time to harden. Buon appetito!