Pasta with fennel
A tasty baked pasta dish.
• Garlic, minced
• Onion, chopped
• Mince meat
• Tomato sauce
• Anchovies, chopped
1. Blanch the fennels, drain and cut into small pieces.
2. Sauté the fennel, garlic and onions until browned.
3. Add the anchovies, minced meat, tomato sauce and 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs. Continue to cook until the meat is browned.
4. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a saucepan of salted boiling water. Drain.
5. Place the pasta in a baking dish and pour over the sauce.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.