Penne with broccoli
The whole family loves this pasta dish.
• 500g broccoli florets
• 250g penne
• 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 4-6 anchovies, chopped
• 1 tbsp capers, chopped
• 1 chilli, chopped
• Parsley, chopped
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil.
2. Add the broccoli florets. When the water returns to the boil, add the pasta. Cook until al dente.
3. Combine the oil, anchovies, capers, chilli and parsley in a large bowl. Add 2-3 tablespoons of pasta water and stir to combine.
4. Drain the pasta and broccoli and add to the bowl, stirring to coat with the sauce. Enjoy!