Enjoy these delicious biscuits with a nice cup of coffee.
• 1 kg almond flour
• 1 kg icing sugar (reserve 5-6 tbsp)
• 1 bottle almond essence
• 10 egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine. Set aside to rest for an hour.
3. Take spoonfuls of the mixture and roll them into small balls.
4. Place the reserved icing sugar on a plate and roll each ball through it.
5. Place the balls on a baking tray and bake for around 15 minutes or until golden brown.